Photobucket

Wednesday, October 02, 2013

HPCA Senior...

Whoa, did I ever have fun on this session!! What I do for a living is way more than just a job. Look at this beautiful girl! Do you think I had fun photographing her? Well, yeah. I hope the students I photograph and the ones I teach (by the way, in case you don't know, I teach Portrait Photography at Randolph Community College. The best photography school around!) hear me when I say that it is truly a blessing to have a career built on doing what you love. Yes, I work hard. AND I love it! I also am blessed with good friends and a wonderful family that support and encourage me. What more can I say. I am fortunate. To everyone reading this... find what it is you are meant to do with your life...then go for it! The hard work is so worth it!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home